Penile and urethral reconstruction repairs abnormalities and diseases of the penis and the urinary tract. You might need a penile implant or other penile reconstruction treatment for:
- Erectile dysfunction or ED (difficulty maintaining an erection)
- Peyronie’s disease (a bent or curved penis)
- Swelling of the penis (poor lymphatic drainage)
- Scar tissue on the outside of the penis or in the urine channel
- Hidden penis, is a condition where excess fat and tissue hide the penis or make it appear shorter
What’s the Cost?
The average cost in the United States is $30,000. In Colombia, the procedure is 30-50% less.